Provide (a company) with insufficient capital to achieve desired results: there is evidence that such businesses are often undercapitalized
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The article paints a picture of an understaffed, underequipped, and undercapitalized agency trying desperately to impose order on a nation the size of California.
- As a very small and undercapitalised new publisher, they operate with minimal resources and with a limited capacity for marketing and promotion.
- And yet, rail is relatively undercapitalized.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Indeed, while undercapitalization historically has been cited as the leading reason for business failure, turnaround experts now lay the blame more on poor financial habits than on a simple lack of cash.
- The number one reason small businesses fail is undercapitalization or inadequate cash flow.
- University presses have been slower to adopt technology and systems analysis due to undercapitalization and a more conservative culture.
Definición de undercapitalize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda