Definición de undercapitalize en inglés:
Provide (a company) with insufficient capital to achieve desired results: there is evidence that such businesses are often undercapitalized
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The article paints a picture of an understaffed, underequipped, and undercapitalized agency trying desperately to impose order on a nation the size of California.
- As a very small and undercapitalised new publisher, they operate with minimal resources and with a limited capacity for marketing and promotion.
- And yet, rail is relatively undercapitalized.
- Example sentences
- Indeed, while undercapitalization historically has been cited as the leading reason for business failure, turnaround experts now lay the blame more on poor financial habits than on a simple lack of cash.
- The number one reason small businesses fail is undercapitalization or inadequate cash flow.
- University presses have been slower to adopt technology and systems analysis due to undercapitalization and a more conservative culture.
Definición de undercapitalize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia