Definición de undercharge en inglés:
1Charge (someone) a price or amount that is too low: the retailer has been undercharged and actually owes the supplier more money
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said he didn't really know how to go about setting prices, and he thought he might be undercharging his customers, perhaps by a substantial amount.
- Managers of a well-known Dublin bar and bistro decided last month they were undercharging their trendy customers for sipping cappuccinos.
- He hooks up with a grocery store cashier who undercharges poor people and steals food from the store to help her aging friend, a veteran of the Resistance.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A charge that is insufficient.
- ‘The developer in both cases had paid the agreed contribution and as a result the undercharge is uncollectable,’ he said.
- Your letter mentions that checkers who undercharge are made to pay the undercharge and are also suspended from work.
- This process does transfer ground rent from areas of overcharge to areas of undercharge.
Definición de undercharge en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan