Definición de undercharge en inglés:
1Charge (someone) a price or amount that is too low: the retailer has been undercharged and actually owes the supplier more money
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said he didn't really know how to go about setting prices, and he thought he might be undercharging his customers, perhaps by a substantial amount.
- Managers of a well-known Dublin bar and bistro decided last month they were undercharging their trendy customers for sipping cappuccinos.
- He hooks up with a grocery store cashier who undercharges poor people and steals food from the store to help her aging friend, a veteran of the Resistance.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A charge that is insufficient.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘The developer in both cases had paid the agreed contribution and as a result the undercharge is uncollectable,’ he said.
- Your letter mentions that checkers who undercharge are made to pay the undercharge and are also suspended from work.
- This process does transfer ground rent from areas of overcharge to areas of undercharge.
Definición de undercharge en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia