Definición de undercharge en inglés:
1Charge (someone) a price or amount that is too low: the retailer has been undercharged and actually owes the supplier more money
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said he didn't really know how to go about setting prices, and he thought he might be undercharging his customers, perhaps by a substantial amount.
- Managers of a well-known Dublin bar and bistro decided last month they were undercharging their trendy customers for sipping cappuccinos.
- He hooks up with a grocery store cashier who undercharges poor people and steals food from the store to help her aging friend, a veteran of the Resistance.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A charge that is insufficient.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘The developer in both cases had paid the agreed contribution and as a result the undercharge is uncollectable,’ he said.
- Your letter mentions that checkers who undercharge are made to pay the undercharge and are also suspended from work.
- This process does transfer ground rent from areas of overcharge to areas of undercharge.
Palabras que riman con underchargebarge, charge, enlarge, large, marge, raj, reportage, sarge, sparge, Swaraj, taj
Definición de undercharge en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda