verbo[with object] (usually as adjective undercooked)
- Cook (something) insufficiently: undercooked meatsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The meal was slightly undercooked but delicious.
- Once I'd showered, was tucked back in bed and fed a bowl of slightly undercooked chicken soup, I was feeling a bit better.
- The stuffed eggplant was slightly undercooked, but the flavours of cheese and herbs were delightful.
Más definiciones de undercookDefinición de undercook en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.