- (Of food) insufficiently cooked: the chicken is slightly underdone heavy, underdone meatMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Eat up, Kyle,’ said Stan, holding a plate of burnt bacon and underdone toast.
- Bring to the boil then turn the heat down and simmer for approximately 40 minutes until the chicken is underdone but just starting to look cooked.
- The toast may be burned, the eggs a bit underdone and the bacon black as coal, but Mom doesn't care.
Más definiciones de underdoneDefinición de underdone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.