verbo[with object] Photography
Expose (film or an image) for too short a time: (as adjective underexposed) an underexposed picture
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What you should be seeing is; if you overexpose the image should be lighter and if you underexpose the image will be darker.
- The left image is underexposed, resulting in a dark image: foreground detail is heavily muted, and the window to our right is completely invisible.
- From an imaging perspective, several photographs were either underexposed or blurred due to insufficient exposure time.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Keep the sun itself out of the frame or it will trick the meter into severe underexposure.
- In the case of underexposure or overexposure, the photograph could immediately be taken again.
Definición de underexpose en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.