(Of a person) having inadequate insurance cover.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘Be sure you are not underinsured,’ he cautioned.
- This interchange highlights the challenges physicians face in caring for uninsured and underinsured patients.
- Uninsured or underinsured people are also far more likely than insured people to forego check-ups and delay treatment until absolutely necessary.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A number of insurers seek to solve the problem of festive underinsurance by increasing their level of contents insurance cover for a nominal period before and after Christmas.
- The bushfires in Canberra highlighted the problems of underinsurance and the value in households making regular reviews.
- It doesn't take long for an adjuster working for a particular insurance company client to detect a pattern of underinsurance on the coverages.
Definición de underinsured en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda