- (Of a person) having inadequate insurance cover.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Be sure you are not underinsured,’ he cautioned.
- This interchange highlights the challenges physicians face in caring for uninsured and underinsured patients.
- Uninsured or underinsured people are also far more likely than insured people to forego check-ups and delay treatment until absolutely necessary.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A number of insurers seek to solve the problem of festive underinsurance by increasing their level of contents insurance cover for a nominal period before and after Christmas.
- The bushfires in Canberra highlighted the problems of underinsurance and the value in households making regular reviews.
- It doesn't take long for an adjuster working for a particular insurance company client to detect a pattern of underinsurance on the coverages.
Más definiciones de underinsuredDefinición de underinsured en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.