- Paint subsequently overlaid with another layer or with a finishing coat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sadly, the good vibes wore off very quickly as we became depressed by the gauzy colours, dark underpainting and lackluster watercolours.
- There are also residual notes of viridian underpainting and thin trails of linear color, the remainders of painting decisions that ultimately were not executed but add to the map of the surface.
- Scoured down to reveal innumerable layers of underpainting and at some points the raw linen itself, the work is a rugged terrain of peaks and craters, the walls of which reveal strata of paintings long past.
Más definiciones de underpaintingDefinición de underpainting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.