- 1Perform less well than expected: these students are at risk of underperformingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This country underperforms most noticeably in research and development, entrepreneurial activity and youth unemployment.
- If the team underperforms, the coach must look in the mirror before he does anything else.
- But it does not alter the fact that the hotels were underperforming.
- 1.1 [with object] Increase in value less than: the shares have underperformed the marketMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In other words, when we take survivorship bias into account, the average mutual fund underperforms the market.
- And sometimes, the reduction can even result in your share portfolio underperforming the overall market!
- Plagued by concerns over generic competition plus other issues that include manufacturing problems, shares in the company have underperformed the overall market.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He added that the independent retail sector must continually invest in training and recognise areas of underperformance to increase profitability and business development.
- In the end, the company's shareholders ended up paying the the price in the shape of a ‘conglomerate discount’ and long-term market underperformance.
- The significant underperformance of the economy and the growing fiscal deficit suggests that balancing the budget will be the primary focus of the incoming government.
Más definiciones de underperformDefinición de underperform en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.