Definición de underproduce en inglés:
1Produce less of (a commodity) than is wanted or needed: we are underproducing geologists to work in industry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Those three cities and others like them have been losing population - particularly young families - and underproducing jobs more than virtually anywhere else in North America.
- You underproduced; a shortfall of at least 30%
- Few businesses have the luxury of having a poorly hired employee blindside their enterprise by underproducing or creating negativity among other workers.
2 (often as adjective underproduced) Record or produce (a song or film) in such a basic way that it appears rough or unfinished.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For all the excitement New York's electro parties generated last year, little came out of the scene but underproduced music.
- With its abrupt cuts, minimal score, copious dialogue, and large ensemble cast, the film has an underproduced, semi-documentary feel.
- Each song's instruments (largely varying forms of guitar, with the occasional appearance of piano and drumbeats) are well separated in the mix and the voice is intimate and underproduced.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The basic economic idea underlying this is that, when there is open access, and no exclusive rights, resources will be consumed faster, resulting in underproduction or shortage.
- Inaccurate estimates can lead to over- or underproduction, a problem that does not occur in the digital distribution of music via the Internet.
- The liberation brought ecstatic scenes throughout France and nurtured hopes of radical change, but there were still the same, or even worse, problems of shortages and underproduction.
Definición de underproduce en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán