- 1The bottom or lower side or surface of something: the butterfly’s wings have a mottled brown pattern on the undersideMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There is also a rear loading ramp which forms the underside of the rear fuselage.
- Seeds appear to have been produced on the underside of the leaf, with the leaf edges rolled over to form an enclosing chamber.
- He can see crows nesting on the underside of tree branches, and leaves fluttering down to the sky.
- 1.1The less favourable aspect of something: the sordid underside of the glamorous 1980sMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Do you think that folks are getting a lesson in civics or seeing the underside of politics?
- The right type of Englishman is comfortable dealing with the underside of places like this.
Más definiciones de undersideDefinición de underside en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.