- 1Not having been developed: undeveloped coal reservesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are substantial undeveloped reserves of oil, coal, and natural gas.
- Ten years later it was proposed to transform the undeveloped centre into a coal power plant.
- The vote said that every nation, large and small, developed and undeveloped, had to accept some responsibility.
- 1.1Not having developed: undeveloped buds and shootsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Most biotech companies are small and have undeveloped or fledgling product lines.
- The participants then shoot their films and hand back the unedited, undeveloped stock, along with a co-ordinated CD soundtrack.
- Characters are left half-developed or undeveloped so that as much plot as possible can be crammed into two hours.
Más definiciones de undevelopedDefinición de undeveloped en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.