- (Of arms) not made distinct by a mark of difference.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An eldest son would retain the difference until his father's death, when he would inherit the undifferenced arms.
- The Canadian heraldic system shares with the Scottish system the requirement that the undifferenced coat of arms is borne by one person at a time.
- The personnel of the 17th Tank Battalion, from which this organization descends, were in the old 305th Brigade and, therefore, adopted the undifferenced arms and crest of that Brigade.
Más definiciones de undifferencedDefinición de undifferenced en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.