- Not revealed or made known publicly: the precise terms of the agreement remained undisclosedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- After the store closed, the men forced the several employees inside to open tills and hand over an undisclosed amount of cash.
- Two men were arrested and 15 used printer cartridges and an undisclosed amount of ketamine seized.
- The deal was due to be completed yesterday for an undisclosed amount.
Más definiciones de undisclosedDefinición de undisclosed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.