Definición de undying en inglés:
(Especially of an emotion) lasting forever: promises of undying love
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Didn't I promise love and undying devotion from me if you reviewed?
- You will either love them with an undying passion or hate them with an unwavering vengeance.
- Deeply felt emotions, especially declarations of undying love, are left unexpressed.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- She loved Kieran undyingly, but her vows hung over her head, reminding her of her ever-present duty.
- His parents offer no support and now the person who he thought cared for him undyingly tells him that he may be falling out of love with him.
- He was undyingly faithful to the Count and enjoyed my pain in those two years.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda