Definición de undying en inglés:
(Especially of an emotion) lasting forever: promises of undying love
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Didn't I promise love and undying devotion from me if you reviewed?
- You will either love them with an undying passion or hate them with an unwavering vengeance.
- Deeply felt emotions, especially declarations of undying love, are left unexpressed.
- Example sentences
- She loved Kieran undyingly, but her vows hung over her head, reminding her of her ever-present duty.
- His parents offer no support and now the person who he thought cared for him undyingly tells him that he may be falling out of love with him.
- He was undyingly faithful to the Count and enjoyed my pain in those two years.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan