Definición de uneconomical en inglés:
Wasteful of money or other resources; not economical: the old buses eventually become uneconomical to run
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These measures have effectively made investing in residential property in this country uneconomical, and have encouraged investment overseas as a result.
- He was recently asked whether he had ever owned a SUV, the jeep-type vehicle renowned for its uneconomical performance, and he replied that he had not.
- These allow successful prospectors to retain rights to mineral deposits which are uneconomical to exploit immediately.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Even the consolidation of the two lines would not necessarily resolve the difficulty, as pricing schemes would either uneconomically favor the terminal or intermediary points or discriminate unfairly among shippers.
- The only option to going under, in some cases, is to operate uneconomically.
- Pushed from this position, the argument then became that they had existed but were uneconomically focused on heavy industry and were merely a source of loss.
Pronunciación: /ˌʌniːkəˈnɒmɪk(ə)li/ /ʌnɛkəˈnɒmɪk(ə)li/adverbio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda