Definición de uneducated en inglés:
Having or showing a poor level of education: the workforce remains largely uneducated and unskilled women from uneducated backgrounds
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These tax cuts will be for the benefit of the high earners at the expense of the poorest, the uneducated and the most vulnerable people in our society.
- The meat packing industry is a huge draw for poor, largely, uneducated illegal aliens.
- If they are not oil rich sheikhs who plunder their country, they are poor uneducated townsfolk who desperately want to be liberated.
untaught, unschooled, ill-educated, untutored, untrained, unread, unscholarly, illiterate, unlettered, ignorant, ill-informed, uninformed, lowbrow;
uncouth, unsophisticated, uncultivated, uncultured, unaccomplished, unenlightened, philistine, benighted, backward, vulgar, simple
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘We've come a long way from the days when profoundly handicapped people were considered uneducable,’ he adds, ‘but services haven't caught up with demand, or recognised that their needs are very expensive.’
- He is, in all likelihood, uneducable on this point.
- That isn't the problem, not unless you happen to be a Tory of the uneducable, unflinching sort.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán