1Not having any burden or impediment: he needed to travel light and unencumbered
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here, too, was a place where I could freely speculate about Mary's album's complex meanings, unencumbered by the burden of historical proof.
- He offered the view, unencumbered by reality check, that prolonged engagement would necessitate the introduction of conscription.
- This allowed wedding parties and other users to experience relatively unencumbered views of the historic chapel.
1.1Free of debt or other financial liability.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is an important public interest in discouraging restraint on trade, and maintaining free and open competition unencumbered by the fetters of restrictive covenants.
- For Winer, the trick is to find prime land that's unencumbered by debt, yet managed by people with a vision for it.
- The way to ensure that there aren't hungry people in the world is to give peasants land, unencumbered by debt peonage.
Palabras que riman con unencumberedunnumbered
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|en¦cum¦bered
Definición de unencumbered en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda