Not having or showing enthusiasm: an unenthusiastic response
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sarah Lancashire's popularity seems to be dipping in the light of the unenthusiastic response to Rose and Maloney.
- The unenthusiastic response to conventional arts and science courses is a pointer to the lacklustre job opportunities available for such courses.
- She knew they were failures, and he read her disapproval in every perfunctory and unenthusiastic line of her letter.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘I really need to start looking at these,’ she said unenthusiastically, picking up the nearest college prospectus to her and flicking through dispiritedly.
- ‘I should go work on my mother,’ I mumbled unenthusiastically.
- I wrapped my arms unenthusiastically round his waist and we were off.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|en¦thu¦si|as¦tic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda