Definición de unenthusiastic en inglés:
Not having or showing enthusiasm: an unenthusiastic response
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sarah Lancashire's popularity seems to be dipping in the light of the unenthusiastic response to Rose and Maloney.
- The unenthusiastic response to conventional arts and science courses is a pointer to the lacklustre job opportunities available for such courses.
- She knew they were failures, and he read her disapproval in every perfunctory and unenthusiastic line of her letter.
- Example sentences
- ‘I really need to start looking at these,’ she said unenthusiastically, picking up the nearest college prospectus to her and flicking through dispiritedly.
- ‘I should go work on my mother,’ I mumbled unenthusiastically.
- I wrapped my arms unenthusiastically round his waist and we were off.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan