Leaving no doubt; unambiguous: an unequivocal answer he was unequivocal in condemning the violence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the other hand, speakers could be quite unequivocal and left no doubt as to their belief in what was being told.
- Asked if either of those substances were relevant to the treatment of colic his answer is precise and unequivocal.
- It is very good to have such a clear and unequivocal statement.
unambiguous, unmistakable, indisputable, incontrovertible, indubitable, undeniable;
clear, clear-cut, crystal clear, plain, well defined, explicit, specific, unqualified, unreserved, categorical, outright, downright, direct, straightforward, blunt, outspoken, candid, point-blank, straight from the shoulder, black and white, positive, certain, decisive, emphatic, absolute, manifest, distinct
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Trying to use these means to achieve painterly effects brings the photographer into conflict with the truthfulness and unequivocalness of his medium, his material, his technique.
- According to Einstein this was impossible, considering the hypothesis of the unequivocalness of the event.
- However, there are significant differences and difficulties according to the unequivocalness of product allocation to specific groups and subgroups.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda