- Not out of the ordinary; usual: an unexceptional movieMás ejemplos en oraciones
ordinary, average, typical, common, everyday, run-of-the-mill, middle-of-the-road, stock, mediocre, so-so, pedestrian, unremarkable, undistinguished, indifferent, unimpressive; adequate, acceptable, tolerable, decent, unpretentious• informal OK, nothing special, nothing to write home about, no great shakes, not much cop, fair-to-middling, bog standard
- It was just a pity the contest left something to be desired; the standard was unexceptional, and, for much of the game, Holland were a big disappointment.
- Musically, everything is absolutely fine, in a middle-of-the-road, unexceptional sort of way.
- Harrison Ford and Christopher Plummer are two exceptional actors, unfortunately thrown into a very unexceptional movie.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The menu reads unexceptionally - standard anglicised Chinese fare - but once you accept the lack of authenticity, then the food is actually excellent.
- It unexceptionally demands ID from everyone who wanders up to the bar.
- Four judges of the Federal Court have, in our respectful submission, quite unexceptionally construed this section.