Definición de unexpected en inglés:
Not expected or regarded as likely to happen: his death was totally unexpected (as noun the unexpected) he seemed to have a knack for saying the unexpected
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Still, there is always the promise of next year and another chance to expect the unexpected.
- For Margaret has learned to expect the unexpected and no two days at work are ever the same for her.
- Prepare to expect the unexpected as each episode sets out to spook the brain and tickle the funny bone.
- [as submodifier]: an unexpectedly high priceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When I was in the top juniors, my Dad was made redundant, suddenly and unexpectedly.
- The starting point for this study was families in which two or more infants had died suddenly and unexpectedly.
- People who are otherwise healthy can also faint suddenly and unexpectedly.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The unexpectedness made the sting even worse of course.
- But that's okay, because it's this very unexpectedness that gives the movie its impact.
- Anyway, it was pretty interesting, especially for the unexpectedness of it.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán