Not faltering; steady; resolute: her unfaltering energy and determination
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The witness looked straight into the eyes of the judge as he uttered the one word, in a steady, unfaltering tone.
- It was through Emma's unfaltering belief in his writing talent that he decided to change tack and concentrate more on his own screenplays.
- Will's voice was unfaltering as his plane soared to dizzy heights before tumbling dangerously towards the ground and pulling back into the air, leaving a smoking trail behind him.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Queen has unfalteringly upheld the standards that she inherited from her father and the best of his predecessors.
- Cathi looks terrified, but she's filmed it all unfalteringly, and Mel, to my surprise, actually looks quite impressed underneath her evident nervousness.
- But she was the sort who could carry any sorrow unfalteringly, and she was determined to pass many more years with her children, grandchildren, and friends.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|fal¦ter|ing
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda