- 1Open the fastening of; undo (something): Allie stands before the mirror unfastening her earringsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I heard the door lock being unfastened and the door opened.
- Vincent ignored her, unfastening his seatbelt and opening his door.
- He closed the door again and unfastened the chains, opening the door again, all the way this time.
- 1.1 [no object] Become loose or undone: the dress unfastened easilyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If the patch unfastens, it becomes a loose body in the knee and requires surgical removal.
- Because the fabric's material fastens and unfastens so easily, Ray can move the bands any time they look like they need repositioning.
- The band unfastened with a snap and a pop, then blood flowed back into her arm.