Genuine; sincere: a broad smile of unfeigned delight
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She has a long speech at the end of the movie, which could have gone very wrong, but she simply delivers it with unfeigned naive honesty.
- What is most attractive about Elie's book is its earnest and unfeigned passion for such a worthy but unfashionable subject.
- There had been no formal rehearsals; the emotion had to come out raw and unfeigned; they owed this to the real people whose real stories they were reading.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Bob and I helped ourselves to beers as Ray unfeignedly burned offerings to his grandfather.
- Do they see that we love our wives and husbands unfeignedly?
Palabras que riman con unfeignedingrained, self-contained, self-restrained, self-sustained, unascertained, unconstrained, undertrained, undrained, unexplained, unrestrained, unstained, unstrained, unsustained, untrained
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda