- Release from restraint or inhibition: his imagination is unfettered by the laws of logic the settlement fails to unfetter the market from anti-competitive conduct unfettered artistic geniusMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The children were encouraged to unfetter their imaginations and let them soar, for it was more important to participate in the competition, rather than win the top prizes.
- The act released his physical energies without unfettering his will.
- And that won't work much longer, as Blair's desire to unfetter the executive from parliamentary - and Civil Service - control leads to further constitutional ‘reforms’.
Más definiciones de unfetterDefinición de unfetter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.