- 1Not finished or concluded; incomplete: her last novel is unfinishedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You must clear away the detritus, finish your unfinished business, before the New Year can be magic.
- We are merely concluding unfinished business in terms of the deal, and this measure is the best form of closure.
- It is the job of each new generation to finish the unfinished business of the past.
- 2(Of an object) not having been given an attractive surface appearance as the final stage of manufacture: the garage door can be supplied unfinished for you to paint yourselfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite its unfinished surface, the statue was detailed, each piece of her naked form perfectly shaped.
- Road surfaces and footpaths in general are good, however road edges appear to be unfinished.
- The statue, like the London version, appears to be unfinished.