Definición de unfired en inglés:
1(Of clay or pottery) not fired: homemade bowls of unfired clay
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Equally evocative was a work consisting of three white-enamel bathtubs absurdly linked with the same unfired clay to plumbing pipes passing (ordinarily unnoticed) through the gallery space.
- Occasionally the books were illustrated with engravings, but none could match the authenticity of the sixty-three unfired clay figures in Royer's collection.
- Everything is colored a dull, even gray, like unfired clay.
2(Of a gun) not discharged.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Angel noticed that he had an unfired taser in his hand.
- This old gun was unfired, but carrying a relatively low price tag, since the gold plating was actually gold paint.
- From one of the ‘Greatest Generation,’ this pistol is unfired in the original box.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda