Definición de unfitting en inglés:
Not fitting or suitable; unbecoming: certain occupations were held unfitting for baptized believers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's something not quite unfitting about Microsoft relocating people to Europe's last dictatorship.
- The remote village in Nalgonda district is an almost unfitting backdrop for the swank school building.
- Perhaps Masaccio inserted the least creditable event in St Julian's life as a warning against reckless anger, yet it seems unfitting in an altarpiece partly in the saint's honour.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It seemed that his death stood at the impasse of our days, unfittingly harbored in his ghostly life.
- The tabloids condemned them, not unfittingly, as the curdled dregs of an outmoded caste.
- Thus fear can be unfittingly directed at something that isn't really dangerous, or fittingly directed at something that is.
Definición de unfitting en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India