Definición de unflattering en inglés:
Not flattering: the reviews of the book were very unflattering an unflattering portrait
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The historical records that paint such an unflattering portrait of the town have just been released on the internet.
- My fears of an unflattering portrait with a Pinocchio nose begin to recede.
- I think there is a lot of truth in that statement even if it does paint an unflattering portrait.
unfavourable, uncomplimentary, harsh, unsympathetic, critical, attacking, hostile, disapproving, scathing, biting;
informal warts and all
- Example sentences
- He was appointed in 2002 to pull Grendon into the mainstream of the prison system, and speaks unflatteringly of what he found when he arrived.
- She had commented unflatteringly on his previous girlfriend.
- The slightest miscue was liable to be unflatteringly magnified.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan