Not showing fear or hesitation in the face of danger or difficulty: he has shown unflinching determination throughout the campaign
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet, her iron will and unflinching commitment put her on the top.
- Hunter is unflinching in her commitment to telling a persuasive story, but she is a romantic too.
- Patel looked Michael square in the eye with unflinching resolve.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In Storytelling, he unflinchingly confronts politically correct expectations of ethnic groups and the disabled, but also has the courage to do so with humor.
- But for those who can take it unflinchingly, with a fraction of the passion that Christ displayed, this may yet be the most significant viewing experience in a lifetime.
- These images unflinchingly confronted the gore, the naked terror, the arrogant incompetence, the pointless cruelty, the insane devastation of the military nightmare.
Palabras que riman con unflinchinglynching
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda