- 1(Of a person) not willing to divulge information: the sergeant seemed unforthcoming, so he enquired at the gateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Brian strikes me as actually quite a glum and unforthcoming figure.
- They were similarly unforthcoming when asked for specifics about the number of jobs that the company plans to cut.
- The company that manufactures them has been extremely uncooperative and unforthcoming with information.
- 2(Of something required) not ready or made available when wanted or needed: with money unforthcoming from the company, the project has had to be delayedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But proof is still unforthcoming as to whether or not the party's sister organisation the IRA was even involved.
- The selection here - winnowed from almost the entire body of surviving correspondence precisely as being of the greatest interest - proves almost completely unforthcoming in this respect.
- Message boards have been quiet, reviews unforthcoming.
Más definiciones de unforthcomingDefinición de unforthcoming en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.