adjetivo (unfriendlier, unfriendliest)
Not friendly: she shot him an unfriendly glance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It refers to the unfriendly stare and unkind glances we sometimes get from people around us.
- Any friendly aspect or unfriendly connection between these two is then said to reflect upon the relationship of the lovers.
- Several friendly and unfriendly airforces were abroad, on hire to continental corporations.
hostile, disagreeable, misanthropic, antagonistic, aggressive; ill-natured, unpleasant, surly, sour, inimical, unamicable, uncongenial; inhospitable, unneighbourly, unwelcoming, unkind, unsympathetic, unaffable; unsociable, unsocial, antisocial; aloof, cold, cool, chilly, frigid, frosty, distant, stand-offish, unapproachable; withdrawn, reserved, unforthcoming, uncommunicative, impersonal, haughty, supercilious, disdainful, indifferent; stiff, stern, severe; ungracious, obnoxious, menacing, nasty; quarrelsome; rude, discourteous, uncivil, impolite, unmannerly, cross
rare Olympiandisadvantageous, unpropitious, inauspicious, hostile, inimical, uncongenial, negative, alien, damaging, destructive
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Surprised by this attitude of greed and unfriendliness, I will confess that I declined to pay.
- Again, I've found myself in a city where by comparison I start thinking that London's cold, unfriendliness where no-one looks at anyone in the eye is actually rather pleasant.
- It is generally not regarded as being as friendly as Glasgow - and that is probably true - but Edinburgh's problem is probably reserve, rather than real unfriendliness.