Definición de unfriendly en inglés:
adjetivo (unfriendlier, unfriendliest)
Not friendly: she shot him an unfriendly glance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It refers to the unfriendly stare and unkind glances we sometimes get from people around us.
- Any friendly aspect or unfriendly connection between these two is then said to reflect upon the relationship of the lovers.
- Several friendly and unfriendly airforces were abroad, on hire to continental corporations.
hostile, disagreeable, misanthropic, antagonistic, aggressive;
withdrawn, reserved, unforthcoming, uncommunicative, impersonal, haughty, supercilious, disdainful, indifferent;
stiff, stern, severe;
ungracious, obnoxious, menacing, nasty;
rude, discourteous, uncivil, impolite, unmannerly, cross
unfavourable, disadvantageous, unpropitious, inauspicious, hostile, inimical, uncongenial, negative, alien, damaging, destructive
- Example sentences
- Surprised by this attitude of greed and unfriendliness, I will confess that I declined to pay.
- Again, I've found myself in a city where by comparison I start thinking that London's cold, unfriendliness where no-one looks at anyone in the eye is actually rather pleasant.
- It is generally not regarded as being as friendly as Glasgow - and that is probably true - but Edinburgh's problem is probably reserve, rather than real unfriendliness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia