Definición de unfriendly en inglés:
adjetivo (unfriendlier, unfriendliest)
Not friendly: she shot him an unfriendly glance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It refers to the unfriendly stare and unkind glances we sometimes get from people around us.
- Any friendly aspect or unfriendly connection between these two is then said to reflect upon the relationship of the lovers.
- Several friendly and unfriendly airforces were abroad, on hire to continental corporations.
hostile, disagreeable, misanthropic, antagonistic, aggressive;
withdrawn, reserved, unforthcoming, uncommunicative, impersonal, haughty, supercilious, disdainful, indifferent;
stiff, stern, severe;
ungracious, obnoxious, menacing, nasty;
rude, discourteous, uncivil, impolite, unmannerly, cross
unfavourable, disadvantageous, unpropitious, inauspicious, hostile, inimical, uncongenial, negative, alien, damaging, destructive
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Surprised by this attitude of greed and unfriendliness, I will confess that I declined to pay.
- Again, I've found myself in a city where by comparison I start thinking that London's cold, unfriendliness where no-one looks at anyone in the eye is actually rather pleasant.
- It is generally not regarded as being as friendly as Glasgow - and that is probably true - but Edinburgh's problem is probably reserve, rather than real unfriendliness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda