Not appropriate to or behaving like a gentleman: an ungentlemanly lack of sportsmanship
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His student team was not allowed to kick for touch and the style was running and passing; ungentlemanly conduct was unthinkable.
- It is a matter for referees to enforce the regulations and deal with anything regarded as ungentlemanly conduct.
- Causing murders, although not technically prohibited by any FIFA edict, would almost certainly constitute ungentlemanly conduct.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But what struck me about the Senator-elect's ungentlemanliness was that he seemed to be proud of it.
- As I walked back with the glasses, he reached for his drink with uncharacteristic ungentlemanliness.
- I likewise tender my sincerest apologies for the ungentlemanliness of my late behavior.
Definición de ungentlemanly en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.