adjetivo (ungodlier, ungodliest)
- 1Irreligious or immoral: ungodly lives of lust and pleasureMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If somebody wanted to sit down and have an espresso in a cafe, they shouldn't have to do it in the same place where people were doing such immoral and ungodly things as having a beer.
- Gore has chosen to respond to the Republican attempts to portray the Clinton administration as immoral and ungodly by moving even farther to the right.
- But vilifying a group, saying that they are evil, ungodly, unnatural or conspiring to take over the world is not sufficient.
- 2 • informal Unreasonably early or inconvenient: I’ve been troubled by telephone calls at ungodly hoursMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You spend the ungodly early hours of the morning writing about hope for a world beyond empire, beyond greed, beyond humanity's frailty.
- Well, Elgin would have been forced into rising with the milkman had they departed Moray at some ungodly hour for an earlier start.
- The hour of Franklin's bedtime is directly proportional to the ungodly early hour he wakes up in the morning.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Paul neither gives motivation for these sins nor offers a hierarchy of them: ‘all ungodliness and wickedness’.
- Repentance must come every day as soon as you have acknowledged that you have done something wrong, and not after you spend two whole months in carnality and ungodliness.
- Is opposition to Howard government policies tantamount to ungodliness?