- A soft greasy or viscous substance used as ointment or for lubrication.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Traditionally perfumes were made from plant and animal substances and prepared in the form of waters, oils, unguents, powders, and incense.
- They are often used either as adornment, or as an ingredient in potions, unguents or medicaments when crushed into powder.
- As expected, the shower facilities were well-stocked with towels and lotions and unguents of all sorts, spotlessly clean, and brightly lit, in a welcoming, warmly incandescent kind of way.
late Middle English: from Latin unguentum, from unguere 'anoint'.
Más definiciones de unguentDefinición de unguent en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.