- Not yet healed: the scars were raw and unhealedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These are just four of the angst-ridden horror stories that have turned into deep and unhealed sores in the psyche of a tormented people.
- It is the story of three old friends, separated by years and distance from their shared Glasgow childhood, who meet up again with each of them carrying unhealed and sometimes undisclosed scars.
- Now they came tumbling out, jagged expletives and soul-deep loathing, uncontrolled, from a place in his damaged body as yet unhealed.
Más definiciones de unhealedDefinición de unhealed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.