Without doubt or hesitation; immediate: unequivocal and unhesitating condemnation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Coupled with the principle of consultative government is the principle of firm resolution and unhesitating implementation of discipline adopted after consultations.
- When asked, after they handed their Skyfame collection over to the new Imperial War Museum at Duxford in 1978, what remained mostly in his mind apart from the aircraft, Peter's reply was unhesitating.
- More specifically, as regards the relocation of its clients into urban Leeds, will there be an automatic, unhesitating public welcome, a warm empathising embrace?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As for Gilbert, Bradman said that the five balls ‘were unhesitatingly faster than anything seen from Larwood or anyone else.’
- I scanned the paper quickly and unhesitatingly signed on the bottom line.
- Pawel, whom I already knew and liked and would unhesitatingly describe as a genius, was soon attached as director, and instantly brought a new sensibility to bear on the script.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|hesi¦tat¦ing
Definición de unhesitating en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda