sustantivo (plural unibodies)
- A single moulded unit forming both the bodywork and chassis of a vehicle: [as modifier]: the car’s unibody construction improves rigidity and reduces weightMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A full-frame bodyshop cannot build a unibody vehicle - at least not currently.
- Some modifications had to be made to the paint facility to account for the extra size of the new Range Rover's ‘envelope’ - it is thought to be the largest unibody construction in the motoring world - and its greater weight.
- Do that to a unibody vehicle and it will have more cross- and corner-braces than the Eiffel Tower, and even then it probably won't feel right.
Más definiciones de unibodyDefinición de unibody en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.