Entrada del diccionario de inglés estadounidense
Definición de unibrow en inglés:
A pair of eyebrows that meet above the nose, giving the appearance of a single eyebrow. Also called monobrow.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If I didn't secretly pluck my eyebrows, I'd have a unibrow.
- I don't suggest that guys aim for a perfectly arched eyebrow, but waxing is a good way to get rid of eyebrows that are out of control and keep that unibrow out of sight.
- I think the only comforting, predictable factor of this labor will be that if she happens to get stuck, someone can just reach up in there, grab hold of her fully grown unibrow and yank her into the light.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- My self-esteem could have been bolstered by any number of Frida storybooks, paper dolls, and art kits now available for millennial children in need of a unibrowed role model.
- Yet as a chunky, spotty, unibrowed teenager, ‘being really famous’ was his main goal.
- Before entering my screening of ‘Stuck On You’ I was probed repeatedly by unibrowed security guards scanning for recording devices.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda