Definición de unicycle en inglés:
A cycle with a single wheel, typically used by acrobats.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After a year attending classes at the Montreal circus school, Corinne was doing wheelies on a unicycle and holding handstands.
- It's not a regular unicycle - it has the wheel of a mountain bike.
- Acrobatics has maintained its status as a spectacular bodily art; complex gymnastic feats are now often performed with apparatus such as balls, unicycles, trampolines, tightropes, and trapezes.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The reporter had been ‘on the road’ for a dozen years, filing stories on ‘those gentler subjects’ (rural eccentrics, unicyclists, small-town sages, long-time friends, a high-school team with a record number of consecutive losses).
- The earliest mention of the sport he has been able to uncover dates back to 1925, when a silent German movie called ‘Variete’ shows ‘a short scene with two unicyclists performing on a stage.’
- This inclusive, holistic event welcomes diverse pedal-pushing practitioners such as uninhibited unicyclists, temperate tandem riders, and tawdry tricyclists who wish to share the open-road experience with like-minded folks.
Definición de unicycle en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia