Definición de unidirectional en inglés:
Moving or operating in a single direction: a unidirectional wind some sociologists assumed that this ageing process was socially unidirectional
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The work of Gough has shown that a metal deforms under cyclic strain by slip on the same atomic planes and in the same crystallographic directions as in unidirectional strain.
- They are found in regions of limited sand supply and unidirectional winds, resulting in relatively small and highly mobile stores of sand migrating in a downwind direction.
- Their study revealed that more than 90 percent of the sample Web pages form a single connected part if links are treated as a unidirectional link.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Historically, there has been unidirectionality to the process of choosing the research topic and designing the research protocol.
- Although short gene conversion tracts may contribute to this tight crossover localization, it also remains possible that it reflects an underlying unidirectionality in hDNA formation.
- The bond selectivity and unidirectionality of the isomerization in bR are in striking contrast with those of the isolated chromophore (in vacuo).
- unidirectionally adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In an example recording, a single RecBCD molecule spent long intervals moving unidirectionally at nearly constant speed.
- We thus modeled colonization for a one-dimensional stepping-stone metapopulation (in which seeds and pollen migrate unidirectionally to the neighboring populations; see Fig 1A).
- The primary question is thus: Can behavioral shaping occur unidirectionally, so that when participating in a buddy system, aggressive children reduce their aggressive behavior while nonaggressive children do not increase theirs?
Pronunciación: /ˌjuːnɪdɪrɛkʃ(ə)ˈnalɪti/ /ˌjuːnɪdʌɪrɛkʃ(ə)ˈnalɪti/sustantivo
Palabras que riman con unidirectionalconnectional, correctional, directional, interjectional, intersectional, sectional
Definición de unidirectional en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda