- 1Remaining the same in all cases and at all times; unchanging in form or character: blocks of stone of uniform sizeMás ejemplos en oraciones
constant, consistent, steady, invariable, unvarying, unfluctuating, unvaried, unchanging, unwavering, undeviating, stable, static, sustained, regular, fixed, even, equal, equable, monotonousidentical, matching, similar, equal; same, alike, like, selfsame, homogeneous, consistent, corresponding, equivalent
- Parliament has approved changes to the Tourism Act that will compel hotels, restaurants and resorts to charge Bulgarians and foreigners uniform prices.
- Coordinating the activities of the States and advising them on matters relating to uniform administration of the Act and Rules.
- Across 14 channels, it was amazing how uniform the behaviour pattern was.
- 1.1Of a similar form or character to another or others: a uniform package of amenities at a choice of hotelsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It'll take about a year to get the packages totally uniform across the country, says SVP-marketing Doug Seserman.
- During that process, bottles are heated and cooled to strengthen and preshrink them, and to create uniform packages.
- An agreement was reached to stick a uniform identifier on their products.
- 2Denoting a garment forming part of a person’s uniform: black uniform jacketsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Once he had his jacket and uniform shirt taken off, he sat down on his bed.
- She opened his charred shirt to see that he had trumpets, a Fire Captain's insignia, on the lapel of his white uniform shirt.
- I was slightly paranoid about sheer shirts of any kind, so I wore a camisole under the uniform shirt.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- 1The distinctive clothing worn by members of the same organization or body or by children attending certain schools: airline pilots in dark blue uniforms [mass noun]: an officer in uniformMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It managed a multitude of critical supply requirements, including desert camouflage uniforms and body armor for deploying soldiers.
- In addition to suits, the new coating could be applied to hospital garments, sportswear, military uniforms and rain coats.
- Along with olive drab uniforms and combat boots, these could go to everyone upon enlistment.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- [as submodifier]: the press were almost uniformly hostileMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The West German press reaction was uniformly hostile, though to France and not to Kohl.
- It is now uniformly tasteful and consistent - in fact, a triumph of good taste.
- An electric field was applied uniformly throughout the system to all mobile atoms.