Definición de unilateralism en inglés:
1The process of acting, reaching a decision, or espousing a principle unilaterally.
- The Republican Party has tended strongly to espouse unilateralism in recent years, notably in military and regional policy issue areas.
- He thinks of Europe as being a brake on the ideology of economic unilateralism which is capitalist, conservative and reactionary.
- Europe has the chance of being a barrier against the pensée unique of economic unilateralism: capitalist, conservative, reactionary.
unilateralist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- It expresses the desire of a section of the Spanish elite to return to Spain's traditional axis in foreign policy as a counterweight to the unilateralist ambitions of US imperialism.
- Most American allies recognize that an isolated, unilateralist superpower makes for a dysfunctional international system.
- Far from entirely rejecting democracy promotion, some conservative unilateralists also argue that the fundamental purpose of US foreign policy is the projection of democratic values.
Definición de unilateralism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan