Not able to be doubted, questioned, or criticized; entirely trustworthy: an unimpeachable witness
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are unquestionable, unassailable, unimpeachable.
- Presumably, as the man in charge of policing local councillors' behaviour, he is a man of unimpeachable moral standards himself?
- He is almost unimpeachable because to criticise him is seen as poor form.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The room wasn't really dirty in any absolute sense, but as hotel rooms are intimately occupied by a succession of strangers, they must be unimpeachably clean: and this room wasn't.
- Of all the images in the roll, this is the most unimpeachably frank, intensely emotional and at the same time fragmentary, reproducing the texture and flavour of the moment without explaining its meaning.
- The Hague system, rooted on unimpeachably pure democratic principles, has fallen prey to the unbridgeable gap between the world of MPs and the world of the party members.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|im¦peach|able
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda