Definición de unimpeachable en inglés:
Not able to be doubted, questioned, or criticized; entirely trustworthy: an unimpeachable witness
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are unquestionable, unassailable, unimpeachable.
- Presumably, as the man in charge of policing local councillors' behaviour, he is a man of unimpeachable moral standards himself?
- He is almost unimpeachable because to criticise him is seen as poor form.
- Example sentences
- The room wasn't really dirty in any absolute sense, but as hotel rooms are intimately occupied by a succession of strangers, they must be unimpeachably clean: and this room wasn't.
- Of all the images in the roll, this is the most unimpeachably frank, intensely emotional and at the same time fragmentary, reproducing the texture and flavour of the moment without explaining its meaning.
- The Hague system, rooted on unimpeachably pure democratic principles, has fallen prey to the unbridgeable gap between the world of MPs and the world of the party members.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan