verbo (uninstalls or uninstals, uninstalling, uninstalled)[with object]
- Remove (an application or file) from a computer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It often happens that uninstalling an application does not completely remove all program components.
- By design, the Registry does not shrink in size when an application is uninstalled.
- Once you installed the program and key file, you could not install either on another computer without uninstalling the key file from the first computer.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have attempted to use the automated uninstaller from the isearch web site, but my computer refuses to download the software.
- Go ahead and run your existing sound card's uninstaller.
- Thoroughly uninstall unwanted programs: it provides an uninstaller that can help safely remove a program completely from the computer.
Más definiciones de uninstallDefinición de uninstall en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.