Definición de uninstall en inglés:
verbo (uninstalls or uninstals, uninstalling, uninstalled)[with object]
Remove (an application or file) from a computer.
- It often happens that uninstalling an application does not completely remove all program components.
- By design, the Registry does not shrink in size when an application is uninstalled.
- Once you installed the program and key file, you could not install either on another computer without uninstalling the key file from the first computer.
- Example sentences
- I have attempted to use the automated uninstaller from the isearch web site, but my computer refuses to download the software.
- Go ahead and run your existing sound card's uninstaller.
- Thoroughly uninstall unwanted programs: it provides an uninstaller that can help safely remove a program completely from the computer.
Definición de uninstall en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan