Definición de uninviting en inglés:
(Especially of a place or prospect) not attractive: the house was dark and uninviting
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The theatre, although Grand in name, lacks many of the facilities modern-day audiences have come to expect and staff are the first to admit a visit can be an uninviting prospect.
- Failure in this regard may mean that Bulgaria's delegation may find Prague in November to be a cold and uninviting place.
- We should remember why the whole sculpture in the forest thing started - through the recognition of a vast and unexplored opportunity to enhance the pleasure of a visit to what many saw previously as an uninviting plantation.
unpleasant, disagreeable, distasteful, objectionable, offensive, unpalatable, sickening, nauseating, foul;
repellent, revolting, repugnant
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Ropes to climb the wall with dangled down uninvitingly.
- The astronomy room was just as Tim had pictured it: uninvitingly dark, lit by glowing models, charts and diagrams.
- After uninvitingly involving himself in our conversation, he stirred it to a different path where I had not ground.
Palabras que riman con uninvitingbacklighting, lighting, self-righting, sighting, unexciting, whiting, writing
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán