Definición de uninviting en inglés:
(Especially of a place or prospect) not attractive: the house was dark and uninviting
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The theatre, although Grand in name, lacks many of the facilities modern-day audiences have come to expect and staff are the first to admit a visit can be an uninviting prospect.
- Failure in this regard may mean that Bulgaria's delegation may find Prague in November to be a cold and uninviting place.
- We should remember why the whole sculpture in the forest thing started - through the recognition of a vast and unexplored opportunity to enhance the pleasure of a visit to what many saw previously as an uninviting plantation.
unpleasant, disagreeable, distasteful, objectionable, offensive, unpalatable, sickening, nauseating, foul;
repellent, revolting, repugnant
- Example sentences
- Ropes to climb the wall with dangled down uninvitingly.
- The astronomy room was just as Tim had pictured it: uninvitingly dark, lit by glowing models, charts and diagrams.
- After uninvitingly involving himself in our conversation, he stirred it to a different path where I had not ground.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia