- Comprising or existing as one person only: during the war, Franco had laid the foundations of his unipersonal commandMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Her question marks the limitations of Charmichael's vision and critiques Proust's unipersonal narrative style.
- The Great Depression with its accompanying economic crisis led to a civilian coup in the early 1930s, which returned the country to a unipersonal presidency.
- The narrative structure used in the first two segments of ‘Time Passes’ alludes to Proust's unipersonal technique.
Más definiciones de unipersonalDefinición de unipersonal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.