- 1Form into a unit; unite into a whole: I offered the book in the hope that it might unitize perspective on this most exciting and disturbing movement of our timesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Following this members continue with the plan which offers more flexibility and choice and because all foods are unitised you can eat what you like and still lose weight.
- Specialty absorptives are unitized, multilayered dressings that consist of highly absorptive layers of fibers, such as absorbent cellulose, cotton, or rayon.
- Since the facade panels are unitized, the detailing between adjacent panels had to be such that the large out-of-plane deflections could be accommodated without compromising the weather seal.
- 1.1 (usually as adjective unitized) Package (cargo) into unit loads: a unitized loadMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In the 1960s it began using unitised loads based on steel pallets capable of carrying up to fifteen tons.
- The warehouse must stock the products that will later be shipped, pick the products that have been ordered and package or unitize those products for shipment.
- The distribution of the weight did not render the unitised press unsafe for normal container transit.
- 1.2Convert (an investment trust) into a unit trust: the premiums paid on a unitized policy buy units in the fundMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It is not unitised and therefore investors own the underlying securities directly.
- The traditional option for pension fund investment was the Life company unitised investment.
- Life assurers did us no favours by introducing with-profit, unitised with-profit and low-cost endowments.
Más definiciones de unitizeDefinición de unitize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.