(also universal coupling)
- A coupling or joint which can transmit rotary power by a shaft at any selected angle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A metal ring is welded onto the power shaft beside the universal joint.
- On the chassis there are companion flanges, wheel hubs, rear axle casings, sector shaft OD's, steering rack OD's, universal joints, CV joints and shock absorber piston rods.
- Lunn's other special feature was the Eagle's independent front suspension, achieved by mounting the front differential to the engine block and providing drive to the wheels via universal joints and half shafts.
Más definiciones de universal jointDefinición de universal joint en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.