Definición de unjust en inglés:
Not based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair: resistance to unjust laws
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We shouldn't break the law, except if you think that the law is unjust and wrong.
- Even liberals have argued for decades that it can be morally acceptable to break an unjust law.
- We support this bill as amending one wrong and unjust law on a spectrum of wrong and unjust laws.
biased, prejudiced, unfair, inequitable, discriminatory, partisan, preferential, weighted, partial, one-sided, influenced, slanted, bigoted
wrongful, wrong, unfair, undue, undeserved, unmerited, unwarranted, uncalled for, unreasonable, gratuitous, unjustifiable, indefensible, groundless, inappropriate
- Example sentences
- There are instances in which he behaved harshly and unjustly in his dealings with people and without mercy towards his enemies.
- Has there ever been an American ally, France included, that has ever been so unjustly criticized?
- People are asked to send Christmas cards to prisoners of conscience, unjustly imprisoned throughout the world.
- Example sentences
- The public and principle breaking of the law by otherwise law-abiding persons is meant to call attention to the unjustness of that law.
- Disagree with the unjustness of the issue, then stand behind your resolutions with firm vigour and be prepared to bear the consequences without so much as raising a thought of hate towards the person you contradict.
- It is all being inspired by a political leader who dramatises his belief in the unjustness of his prosecution by staying in a prison cell, ecumenically reading holy books and praying with pastors.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan