Not based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair: resistance to unjust laws
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We shouldn't break the law, except if you think that the law is unjust and wrong.
- Even liberals have argued for decades that it can be morally acceptable to break an unjust law.
- We support this bill as amending one wrong and unjust law on a spectrum of wrong and unjust laws.
biased, prejudiced, unfair, inequitable, discriminatory, partisan, preferential, weighted, partial, one-sided, influenced, slanted, bigoted
wrongful, wrong, unfair, undue, undeserved, unmerited, unwarranted, uncalled for, unreasonable, gratuitous, unjustifiable, indefensible, groundless, inappropriate
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The public and principle breaking of the law by otherwise law-abiding persons is meant to call attention to the unjustness of that law.
- Disagree with the unjustness of the issue, then stand behind your resolutions with firm vigour and be prepared to bear the consequences without so much as raising a thought of hate towards the person you contradict.
- It is all being inspired by a political leader who dramatises his belief in the unjustness of his prosecution by staying in a prison cell, ecumenically reading holy books and praying with pastors.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda